DEFIBTECH LIFELINE (SEMI-AUTOMATIC OR AUTOMATIC)
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & CAPABILITIES:
The Defibtech Lifeline AED is Technologically advanced enough to include all mission critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Yet so simple and unintimidating to use that even non-medical personnel can effectively save lives. Defibtech’s breakthrough design makes it possible for every budget to afford a life-saving AED.
Key Advantages and Features of the Defibtech Lifeline AED
- Simple, rugged, award-winning design
- Manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress
- Tested to military standards for “drop and shock” specifications
- Jet aircraft and helicopter tested
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue
- Easy to use
- Roomy sure-grip handles
- Text, Lights and Voice Guides
- Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual guidance
- Calm, clear, and confident voice leads the user through the rescue one step at a time
- 9V battery used for self-checks, ensuring AED battery fully charged for rescue.
- Low Cost of ownership
- Electrode pads comparably priced
- Long-life batteries
- Rescue information
- Data from the unit is automatically recorded
- Data is easily retrieved from the device using a data card
- 8-year warranty
The Defibtech Lifeline AED is available in two different configurations: Semi-automatic (user must push the shock button to deliver treatment); Fully-automatic (AED will deliver the shock on its own).