- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Adult Pad-Pak (electrode pads/battery combo pack)
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Card
- FREE Carrying Case
- FREE Training DVD
- FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization
- FREE CPR/AED Ready Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- FREE "AED Equipped Facility" Decal
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- FREE Lifetime AED Tracking/Monitoring
The HeartSine samaritan® PAD 350P and 360P was designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use. The 350P and 360P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 350P and 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
HeartSine’s samaritan 350P and 360P PAD offers unique features:
- Compact in Size. Big on Ability
- Portable and lightweight. At only 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg), weighs less and is up to 56% smaller than other portable defibrillators.
- Highest level of dust/moisture protection. The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P and 360P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- Durable. The samaritan PAD 350P and 360P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and moisture ingress. It also carries a ten-year unit warranty that demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit.
- Advanced technology. The samaritan PAD 350P and 360P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™* Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and maximize effective shock delivery if necessary.
- *Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope technology automatically compensates energy, slope and pulse envelope for the patient.
- Easy-to-Follow Visual and Voice Prompts
- User-friendly. The samaritan PAD 350P and 360P features easy-to understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process, including CPR coaching. Three large, easy-to-see icons facilitate the rescue process: “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient”.
- Two-button operation. Only two buttons, ON/OFF and SHOCK, are required for straightforward operation.
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. Device automatically runs self check each week.
Real Economy for the Real World
- Two parts, one expiration date. Pad-Pak cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with just one expiration date to monitor.
- Low cost of ownership. With a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
- Protects both adults and children. The HeartSine PAD’s built-in intelligence and unique Pediatric Pad-Pak, which is available for 1-8 years of age (<25 kg or 55 lbs), ensure the appropriate energy level is delivered for children.
- Field upgradeable. Easily upgrade in the field to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
350P Training System w/ Remote$589.00
360P Training System w/ Remote$589.00
AED Standard Wall Cabinet w/ alarm$149.00
AED Wall Sign -Triangular$20.00
Emergency Response AED Backpack$1,195.00
Heartsine USB Data Cable$49.00
Ready Kit/Fast Response Kit$25.00
Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P or 360P AED Package$1,485.00