- Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR® Plus
- 8-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Two Sets of Adult Electrode Pads
- CHARGE-PAK Battery (Pre-Installed)
- User's Manual, Training DVD & Quick-Start Guide
- FREE Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- FREE CPR/AED Ready Kit
- FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- FREE "AED Equipped Facility" Decal
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- FREE Lifetime AED Tracking/Monitoring
Fully-Automatic AED, Semi-Automatic AED
Simple to use, yet effective, the CR Plus is ready at the touch of a button. No complex prompts. No confusing parts. Designed with the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals, the CR Plus puts the power of saving a life in your hands. Although not everyone can be saved from SCA, studies show that early defibrillation can dramatically improve survival rates.
The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED offers:
- Low maintenance
- Up to 360 joules when needed
- Easy transition to LIFEPAK® products used by EMS
- It’s one of the smaller devices to choose from with a footprint of just 8″ x 9.5″ (not including the flexible handle) and 4.2″ tall. Fully loaded it weighs about 4.5 lbs.
To use the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED, you simply press the release to open the lid and the unit turns “on.” It’s so simple since there’s no “on” or “off” button to press. Once the lid is opened, the voice prompts start talking you through the rescue process.
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus shares some of the same technology used on their larger, more complex defibrillators and monitors. It delivers life-saving treatment using Physio-Control’s patented ADAPTIV biphasic waveform. The first shock is delivered at 200 joules and the AED escalates the energy to 360 joules when conditions demand.
Maintaining the Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus is easy. The CHARGE-PAK (a battery system unique to the CR Plus) and electrodes ship to you with identical expiration dates. At expiration, or after each use, you replace both simultaneously. CHARGE-PAKs and electrodes last about 2 years. Pediatric electrodes are available as an option, too.
The LIFEPAK CR Plus comes in two “flavors.” Semi-automatic–the “traditional” AED where you press the shock button when prompted, or fully-automatic–the AED delivers the shock for you. You can tell the difference between the two because the fully-automatic version has no visible shock button. Incidentally, the LIFEPAK CR Plus Training AED simulates both the semi-automatic and fully-automatic versions of this device.
Regular self-testing and an 8-year factory warranty add up to unsurpassed reliability! The LIFEPAK CR Plus performs a basic self-check weekly and a deeper diagnostic test monthly. This means you don’t have to constantly check the device’s status by turning it on. The AED has a readiness display which reveals its status to you even through the carry case.
AED Standard Wall Cabinet w/ alarm$149.00
AED Wall Sign -Triangular$20.00
Charge-PAK and 1 set of electrodes$323.00
Charge-PAK and 2 sets of electrodes$380.00
Infant/Child Reduced Energy Electrodes$151.00
LIFEPAK CR-T AED Training System$470.00
Ready Kit/Fast Response Kit$25.00
Softshell Carry Case$103.00
Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR® Plus (discontinued)$1,745.00