The EXPRESS features:
- Capability of escalating from 200 to 300 to 360 Joules if needed – the only low-cost AED on the market to do so
- Flashing shock button
- A 5-Year warranty
- The lowest long-term cost of ownership
- Step-by-step clear voice prompts
- Same technology used by medical professionals
- Easy Maintenance – synchronized 2 year replacement cycle for the battery and electrodes
- Lightweight and compact
- Weekly and monthly self-tests, plus a visible readiness display with four indicators
Package includes the LIFEPAK Express AED, 1 pair QUIK-PAK electrodes, 1 CHARGE-PAK, and user manual.
The LifePak Express defibrillator is a critical resource that is easy to use. Once a first responder—a coworker or simply someone nearby—activates the device and applies the QUIK-PAK electrode pads to the victim, the defibrillator analyzes the heart rhythm and provides step-by-step instructions via our calm, confident ClearVoice prompts. The LIFEPAK EXPRESS is designed to determine if a shock is needed and the easy-to-locate, flashing shock button alerts the rescuer to push the button.
The LifePak Express defibrillator provides the most potent defibrillation energy available. An initial shock to an SCA victim is delivered at 200 joules (200J), which has been shown to be effective in defibrillating the heart of a majority of patients. However, because some people are more difficult to defibrillate than others—and may need more than 200J—the LIFEPAK EXPRESS has the capability to escalate energy up to an industry-leading 360J.
The LifePak Express defibrillator is reliable and easy to own. A readiness indicator lets you know the defibrillator is prepared to do its job. And the battery charger and electrodes have a synchronized replacement schedule that makes your maintenance program efficient and affordable.
If you have limited budget or are working to find the right AED to meet a state mandate, turn to the LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED.