- Zoll AED 3
- 8-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty w/ Registration
- CPR Uni-padz III Adult and Pediatric Pads (CPR Stat-padz for the BLS model)
- Non-rechargeable lithium AED Battery
- Owner’s Manual
- FREE CPR/AED Ready Kit
- FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- FREE “AED Equipped Facility” Decal
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- FREE Lifetime AED Tracking/Monitoring
Fully-Automatic AED, Semi-Automatic AED
The ZOLL® AED 3 is the latest ZOLL AED to hit the market. The ZOLL AED 3 continues with the ZOLL tradition for design, dependability, durability, and performance. The AED 3 comes with a color touchscreen LCD display, Real CPR Help®, is WiFi-enabled for Program Management, Defibrillator Dashboard™ Cloud Connection, RescueNet® Case Review ™, clinical event case push, and UTC synchronization.
Key Advantages of the Zoll AED 3
- Enhanced Real CPR Help – The CPR Dashboard shows the actual depth and rate of compressions displayed numerically, along with elapsed time, CPR cycle count, shocks delivered, and ECG.
- Integrated Pediatric Rescue – The ZOLL AED 3 makes pediatric rescue simple with the CPR Uni-padz III (or the Pedi-padz II for the BLS model) electrodes and a child mode setting which configures the AED’s algorithm and delivers child-appropriate treatment without an attenuator.
- Rugged Design – Built to function in extreme environments with an IP Rating of 55 and a 1-meter drop-test rating.
- Touch Screen Display – allows quick access to AED information and enables configuration without the need for additional external devices or software.
- Wifi and USB Connectivity – enables automatic reporting of device status and provides the ability to quickly access and transmit cardiac arrest event data to medical professionals.
- AED 3 and AED 3 BLS offer features designed to fit the responder – The AED 3 is designed for the lay rescue responder and features the CPR Uni-Padz III electrodes for either adult or child rescues. The AED 3 BLS is designed for professional responders featuring the same defib monitor found on ZOLL’s ALS devices while the dashboard has expanded displays with an ECG monitor also found on ZOLL’s ALS devices.
- Includes CPR Uni-padz III (used for both adult and pediatric patients which have a shelf-life of 5 years, and a non-rechargeable 5-year smart lithium battery that reports its power level status on the device’s screen and transmits it via WiFi to the AED management software.
- 8-year warranty (6-year Standard Warranty plus 2-years with Registration)
The ZOLL AED 3 is available in three different configurations: Semi-automatic (user must push the shock button to deliver treatment); Fully-automatic (AED 3 will deliver the shock on its own); and BLS for Professionals and First Responders.
AED Standard Wall Cabinet w/ alarm$149.00
AED Wall Sign -Triangular$20.00
CPR Uni-padz Training Replacement Pads, 8/Case$140.00
CPR Uni-padz™III Universal (Adult/Pediatric) electrodes (5 Shelf Life)$204.00
Ready Kit/Fast Response Kit$25.00
ZOLL AED 3 BATTERY PACK$186.00
ZOLL AED 3 CARRY CASE (Slim)$95.00
ZOLL AED 3 CARRY CASE (standard)$140.00
ZOLL AED 3 Trainer$781.00
ZOLL AED 3 Wall Mount Bracket$64.00
Zoll AED 3$2,144.00