- ZOLL AED Plus (w/AED Cover for Public Safety)
- 7-Year Warranty
- CPR-D Padz - 1 Set
- Duracell Lithium Battery Set (w/sleeve)
- ZOLL AED Plus Demo & Set-Up CD
- ZOLL AED Plus Operator's Guide
- FREE ZOLL AED Plus Soft Carrying Case
- FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization
- FREE CPR/AED Ready Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- FREE "AED Equipped Facility" Decal
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- FREE Lifetime AED Tracking/Monitoring
Fully-Automatic AED, Semi-Automatic AED
The use of an AED is a critical component of CPR. That means you or your rescue team will probably have to perform chest compressions and rescue breathing on your patient after you’ve delivered life-saving shocks. During an emergency like this it might be a challenge remembering all the proper steps of CPR. But there’s no need to worry! The ZOLL AED Plus with its clear voice prompts, pictures, and text display (and optional ECG display) is with you the whole way.
What’s more, the AED Plus is the only AED that gives you feedback during CPR. The voice prompt instructs you to press harder if chest compressions aren’t administered correctly. Better yet, the ZOLL’s voice prompt reassures you when you’re doing it right, too! Even ZOLL’s unique single-piece electrode pad is fool-proof. It goes on easy and has markings to show you where your hands should be placed for proper chest compressions on your patient.
The Zoll AED Plus is powered by 10 lithium batteries and redundant battery circuitry. These batteries are arranged in two separate redundant power circuits, so if one circuit ever fails, the AED Plus automatically changes batteries in a split second by calling on the other circuit to provide the needed power.
In addition, the AED Plus has an ingress protection rating of IP55 for dust and water, which enables placement for emergencies that may occur outdoors, near water, moisture or dusty environments.
Key Advantages of the Zoll AED Plus
- Only AED that provides CPR coaching AND feedback
- Utilizes a single-piece electrode pad with 5-year shelf-life
- Supports AHA’s complete Chain of Survival
- Extremely water and dust resistant
- 5 year life for pads and batteries.
- Redundant battery power circuitry
- Very low cost of ownership once installed
Adult CPR-D padz (Zoll AED Plus)$207.00
Adult stat padz II (Zoll AED Plus)$69.00
AED Standard Wall Cabinet w/ alarm$149.00
AED Wall Sign -Triangular$20.00
Pediatric Pedi-padz II (Zoll AED Plus)$117.00
Ready Kit/Fast Response Kit$25.00
Type 123 Duracell Lithium Batteries (10) (Zoll AED Plus)$45.95
Wall Mount (Zoll AED Plus)$80.00
Zoll AED Plus Trainer2 w/ Remote (Zoll AED Plus)$446.00
Zoll AED Plus$1,934.00